Assassin's Creed Valhalla: The Wave Of Giants - 'Opaque White Vinyl' - Einar Selvik
$20.98 / Sold Out
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: The Wave Of Giants by Einar Selvik pressed on Opaque White Vinyl.
“Some of the most spiritually heartfelt music to ever be composed for a game” wildhunt.org
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla takes place toward the end of the ninth century, a time when Norse tribes were leaving their homes in Scandinavia and sailing to the collection of fractured kingdoms known as Anglo-Saxon England. It’s here, during this age of transition, that you’ll take on the role of Eivor and lead your people to a new land in the search for a new home. As you embark on Valhalla’s epic Viking journey, you’ll lead deadly raiding parties, fight in massive battles, and build up a prosperous settlement, all within the historical backdrop of ninth century England.
*Songs by Norwegian black metal drummer Einar Selvik (Vikings, Gorgoroth & Wardruna – bands), he is also know by his stage name : Kvitrafn (white raven).
* Lyrics are all sung in Old Norse and they mainly consist of excerpts and edited Old Norse Skaldic and Eddic poetry, except for the song “When Horns Resound” which was written by Einar.
* Selvik has also recorded with many projects including Det Hedenske Folk, Bak de Syv Fjell, Jotunspor, Sahg, Dead to this World, Faun and Skuggsjá.
Side A – 20:45 approx
01. Vigahugr – Lust For Battle
02. Dagar eru Taldir – Days Are Numbered
03. Drenglynda Skáldið – The Steadfast Skald (Skaldic version)
04. Lof hins Gjafmilda – Honour To The Generous
05. Helreið Oðins – Odin’s Ride To Hel
Side B – 23:17 approx
06. Til Vinskapar – To Friendship (Skaldic version)
07. Hrafnsmál – The Words Of The Raven
08. Hausbrjótr – Skullcrusher
09. Rúnar skaltu Kunna – Those Runes You Must Know
10. Vegurinn til Valhallar – The Way to Valhöll
Maximum 4 x copies.
Please note image is a mock up and color/effect may change.